Pages

The Life From The Roots blog topics have changed several times since I began this blog in 2009. I initially wrote only about the family history I had been working on for 20 years. Years later, I was into visiting gardens, historical homes, churches, libraries that had genealogical collections, historical societies, war memorials, and travel/tourism places. I also enjoy posting autographs and photos of famous people I've met or have seen.

Along with my New England roots, other areas include New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada.

Please check out the labels on the right side for topics (please note, they need work). Below the labels and pageviews is a listing of my top nine posts, according to Google. Four of them pertain to Lowell, MA. These posts change often because they are based on what people are reading.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Ancestor Approved Award" -- Thank You Ten Times

For the past several months, my "Looking Back" post on the last day of the month, had a public thank you to those who decided I should be given an award. The current "Ancestor Approved Award" was given to me by 10 people. I am beyond shock, especially since I decided from the very beginning that I wouldn't accept them. It is just the way I am. I love each and every blog. If anybody would like this award, please be my guest.

However, I gladly want to show my appreciation here by naming the wonderful bloggers who thought my blog was worthy of receiving this award.

Brenda at Journey to the Past

Cyndi aka Texicanwife at Mountain Genealogists

Deborah at The Sum of All My Research 

Lindalee at Flipside

Frances aka Hummer at Branching Out Through the Years

Heather at Nutfield Genealogy

Travis at TJLGenes: Preserving Our Family History

Kathleen at a3genealogy

Betty at Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog

Theresa at Tangled Trees