My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday -- Elizabeth (Johnson) Mead Sanger and Abner Sanger

Elizabeth Johnson Mead Sanger
Born:  November 07, 1751, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
Died:  March 19, 1799, Dublin, Cheshire Co., New Hampshire
Elizabeth Johnson was my 5th great-grandmother (her parents are brick walls).


Elizabeth's stone is directly in the middle.
Abner Sanger was the husband of my 5th great-grandmother, Elizabeth Johnson Mead.
I wrote about his journals, see Very Poor and of a Lo Make.
Abner is buried at the Washington Street Cemetery in Keene, New Hampshire.

2 comments:

lindalee said...

I always love to see your older stones. Wish I had more...or could find more....lol

Barbara said...

Thank you Linda. This was taken about 11 years ago, and I'm glad I finally posted it.