My blog has been changed to make it more appealing for those who have New England ancestors and want to see the area through photos. Things I’ll include are typical white New England churches, libraries showing their genealogical collection, historical societies, cemeteries, war memorials, in general, anything to do with history.

For four years I’ve blogged mostly about my personal genealogy in New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire), New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, and the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I still will, can’t forget my own roots.

Please check out the labels on the right side for articles. The header tabs at the top are a work in progress.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day in my Past

This is my fourth post for Veteran's Day. Instead of writing something new, I'll share my past posts. And, since I am a veteran, don't miss my last post to see me in uniform.

Previous posts for Veteran's Day were:

Princess Diana and Charles on Veterans Day.


President Carter at Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day.


The Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Me in Uniform

2 comments:

Michelle Goodrum said...

Thank you for your service. It's always nice to be able to say that to a friend.

Barbara Poole said...

Michelle, how kind of you to say that. It was my pleasure to be in the Army...I loved it.